Sunday, October 10, 2010

Breaking hundred

Had a really nice bike ride yesterday. Dustin even rode in from Steiner to join us. It was just a gorgeous day.

We parted ways in Manor, with Dustin heading back to Steiner while Pete and I continued on to the Aztec Taquería in Elgin for our traditional breakfast tacos. Happy to see my mileage edging up slightly every week. 45 miles last Saturday, 51 miles this Saturday. More importantly, I remembered my water bottles this time, so I wasn't cramping the last 10 miles of the trip - making for a much more enjoyable time.


Sunday, I was given a wristband for ACL, but I decided it was too much trouble to go for just a couple of shows. The line-up this year really sucked. Hopefully, Pete got more use out of it.


Instead, I went bowling at Highland Lanes. It doesn't have quit the charm of Dart Bowl, but it'll do for a lazy Sunday afternoon. AJ kicked my ass, but he's on a bowling league, and this was my first time to bowl in at least 3 years. Still, I did break 100 in each of the 3 games. Woohoo!


No comments: